- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
I have been postponing car repair for a while, because we didn't have a trusted mechanic. Based on recommendations we gave Massey a try and we were not disappointed. We had quite an extensive list of repairs, but the price and service was very fair.
Was planning to have oil changed and they were able to do it the same day. Very convenient...Will be back :-)
Massey Auto Works is a rare find in the mechanic industry...someone who is trustworthy and won't jam you up because they can. Their service is outstanding and on time. We are glad they are in Knightdale.
Victor and the guys did a great job! They go out of their way to give an honest estimate of what is needed. These guys saved me $1,600.00 over the local dealership in Wendell. What the dealership said I needed was not needed at all and everything has been just perfect so far. Thanks Jimmy and Victor for always going above an beyond!
Relaxed group of guys that are helpful and knowledgeable. Helped me out with quick and good service and I appreciated it. Would definitely recommend!
Great folks who do great work and provide great customer service!